There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside youMaya Angelou
WHO WE ARE
How We Can Help
- We are a production company producing quality video and audio content for our clients.
- We specialise in corporate videos, training videos, social media content.
- We offer a comprehensive service from brief phase to final delivery.
- We pride ourselves in providing quality service, within budget and deadline.
- We also produce in-house content for TV and radio.
Skills Development Facilitator Consultancy Services
- Advise companies on any aspect of Skills Development.
- Assist the company/employer to develop a comprehensive training/skills development strategy.
- Develop a Workplace Skills Plan (WSP) for the company.
- Draft an Annual Training Report (ATR) for the company. (more…)
Start-Up Incubation For New Production Companies
- We assist start-up production companies through project based mentorship and provide training in the form of business development workshops.
- We assist start-up production companies to gain a showreel by partnering with them on our projects and through these ensuring skills transfer.
- We connect start-up companies to industry.
- We conceptualise productions and produce our own original content.
- We are able, through our contacts to assist with distribution or broadcast of content.
- We utilise our digital and online platforms to distribute and share content.
- We offer on-the-job or work placement opportunities on all our productions and other productions for suitably trained students to be mentored by our professional crew.
- We assist (more…)
Meet The Team
Lika has been working in theatre, film & television for more than 15 years. She is a renowned actress with an honours in documentary film making. She also started a community development organisation that offers training in film & TV to youth of rural areas.
Lamise Inglis is a successful radio and television producer who brings over two decades worth of industry experience to her workshops. She has a blended passion for creating high quality productions as well as training the next generation of the industry.
At Berning & Inglis, we are passionate about empowering communities to tell their own stories. One of the ways to empower communities, especially rural ones, is to do this by […]
iKasi Media is our Non-Profit foundation and origin of this exciting journey. iKasi Media is an accredited training provider that goes into rural communities to train unemployed youth in film […]
Our Partnership with the STEPS foundation is something we value highly. It is imperative that we empower communities and young filmmakers to find their voice without telling their stories for […]